This accommodation is the Holiday Access House for people with disabilities and their carers. Extensions to the house have been purpose built for wheelchair access.
The house provides:
- Sleeping arrangements for up to 12 people.
1 queen bed, 1 double, 1 bedroom with 3 single beds, 1 bedroom with 4 single beds.
- 2 lounge areas with sofa lounges, TV, Sound System, Video and DVD player, other lounge area includes a fully adjustable lounge chair to assist raising a person.
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher and dining area which has 2 dining tables.
- Family area with sofa lounge
- Two bathrooms, and two toilets, one suitable for wheelchair access
- Bell alarm system for communication between the Carer and Client.
- Laundry with washing machine and iron
- Air conditioned and wood combustion heater
- Inner garden area for children and pets safety.
- Pets are permitted but not on carpets. Exceptions for specialist dogs.
- Car parks for 7 cars/boats/trailers etc
- Sensor lighting
- Meal deliveries can be arranged by prior notice.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the house
- Packages can be arranged. Prices on application
Should clients require food or beverages delivered then these accounts will be totalled and settled before entering the premises.
Click here to make an availability and pricing enquiry.
A minimum stay of 2 nights applies to long weekends.
Deposit: 50 per cent of booking total to be received within 10 days of booking to confirm - or prior to arrival if within 10 days.
View our other accommodation
Bookpurnong Tce - McMillan Street -